Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wii Fit Works

We just wanted to post a quick notice that Wii Fit works to reduce weight and increase activity. It truly works! Rob started on a diet February 26, we bought the Wii Fit around March 6th. Today (April 1, 2010) Rob has lost 21 lbs with a combination of weight watchers and exercise. He is about half way to his goal which is still not "thin" but happy instead. Emma has considerably less to lose but has lost weight as well. Her goal is much closer to being a reality than Rob's. Thankfully she is already happy with her fitness.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's really cool. i still haven't tried that. you guys are awesome!

jc said...

wow!!! What a wonderful invention. Keep up the good work. I have joined a gym that I can swim as well as use machines. I have always loved to swim so I hope this will work for me. I may have to buy a Wii.

Judaloo said...

Rob, do you think we can get Mom on the Wii Fit when she visits next? hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ken & Darlene said...

Congrats. I know it works it works for me too. I have lost 20 pounds, and 5 inches from my waist.

KatobanBlessings said...

I love the wii. Great for Rob and Emma has nothing to lose!
It was great to see you and the kids. Thanks for coming to see us. You are wonderful.

Janetlee said...

Congrats! I'll have to try the Wii fit sometime.

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!