Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthdays

I had a great day yesterday. It was just me and my family. We went into Logan to figure out why my cell phone wasn't getting any signal when the coverage map said it should be great. We also went to see Maxine Howser, Rob's former landlord from Granada Hills. She lived right around the corder (kind of) from the Willow Park Zoo. The kids had fun playing at the park for a couple of hours.

It was a n ice, leisurly day that I don't think could have been better.

Today is Isaac's big day - 2 years old! It's hard to believe it was two years ago we were packing up to leave Northridge and Rob and I were graduating from CSUN.

Well, to liven up everyone's day and save me from talking too much, here are some more pictures from our stay here in Garden City, Utah.

Notice Isaac jumping for joy in the background. We couldn't have gotten this picture like that if we'd planned it.
Daddy and Isaac admiring the fish. All Isaac was thinking was how he could get in there to catch them!
Mom and kids at the end of a long day. Isaac wasn't going to have any of it, but the pretty blue lake is in the background.
This is the park set at the resort of where we're staying. You can see the lake right over the slide, that's how close we are!!

No comments:

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!