1. What is something dad always says to you?
Cosette: I love you
Isaac: No, Put your seatbelt on, Leave your seatbelt on!
2. What makes dad happy?
Cosette: happy thoths (thoughts)
Isaac: If you tickle him
Ethan: When I do something right
3. What makes dad sad?
Cosette: sad thoths (thoughts)
Isaac: hit him
Ethan: something that he ate bad
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Isaac: tickle me back
Ethan: by something funny - like if he shows me something funny
5. What was your dad like as a child?
Cosette: a little boy
Ethan: I don't know - I'm not going to tell you anymore
6. How old is your dad?
7. How tall is your dad?
Cosette: 18 feet
Isaac: taller than me
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
Isaac: I know what…Pet Force!
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Cosette: Go outside
Isaac: Look for me
Ethan: Play with not me
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cosette: the name
Isaac: Be happy…am I smart? (yes) Very smart?
11. What is your dad really good at?
Cosette: sleeping in
Isaac: training me, from big boy bike
Ethan: I got to think…the Fire Mario
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Cosette: to work on time
Isaac: running - I run faster than him
Ethan: Golfball - the Wii golfball
13. What does your dad do for his job?
Isaac: The job chart over there (on the wall)
Ethan: at his work
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Cosette: go to Texas Roadhouse
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Cosette: hugs and kisses
Isaac: peace in our heart that goes to anybody that we love
Ethan: play with me
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Cosette: helping mom
Isaac: be good
Ethan: loving you and giving hugs to you and kissing