Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans

This year we are hosting the Thanksgiving dinner/party. I want to make sure I invite the whole family. So, ALL members of the Frost, Sewell, Young, Valadez (plus Chris and Wally) Families are invited. A special invite goes out to the Ken and Darlene Wood, Janet and Tate Carter, Tricia Ellinger, Carol Wood, Judy and Ryan Leonard, and Joanne and Lynn Poole Families.

We have some space to host visitors. The guest room is already taken by Ken and Darlene Wood but we have floor space and few extra beds and mattresses. We would prefer you let us know if you are coming so we can make appropriate plans.

Halloween is our favorite holiday but Thanksgiving is quickly rising to the top. We had a wonderful time last year at the Carters, lets duplicate the time we had again this year.

4 comments:

jc said...

Oh, how I wish we would be home to share dinner with all of you. I love Thanksgiving,too. it has great memories for me. I agree Halloween is great but Thanksgiving is still my favorite because I remember my mom fixing dinner and it was so yummy. Enjoy and know that we love and miss all of you.

Judaloo said...

We will be having Thanksgiving with the Leonard family this year, but thanks for the invite! Have a fun one!

Janetlee said...

We have been invited to Tate's Moms house. She invited us about 2 months ago. I hope you have fun! Perhaps we could stop by while Dad and Darlene are there.

Treehouse Family said...

As I already said we will be there...but probably at a motel. I dont do floors and airmattresses suck wind

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!