Monday, May 11, 2009

Hair cuts and Bike rides

"See Dad, this is how you ride a bike. Don't be scared!"

Cosette learned how to ride a bike Thursday. It was peer pressure that did it for her. I watch a 6-yr-old boy who convinced Cosette to try going down the hill in the backyard. It worked.
Ethan and Dad chilling in the hammock.



Isaac does not like his hair cut. That's why he looks like a rag-a-muffin with his bowl cut. I must admit, I like the shaggy look on him, but it was time to cut it for the summer. We got all excited and I ran the clippers through his hair once, and Isaac was done. We fought to get the haphazard buzz-cut that we could. Ethan, on the other hand, loved it! He liked the vibrating clippers on his head and would laugh.


3 comments:

jc said...

Isaac may need to hold still a little longer. Ethan however looks great. Love the bike riding and hammock pics. What a fun family.

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you Cosette for learning to ride your bike. You are going to have so much fun. Love your letter to your mom, very cute and you write so well.

Janetlee said...

Isaac has that round round head and he looks so cute with the buzzed hair. How funny that Ethan would like his hair cut. I think it is cool you feel brave enough to do. I was never good at it.

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!