Typically I don't like doing the tag questions, but since this one involved an interview with Cosette, I thought it would be fun to write down. And I might even do it once or twice a year, if I remember, to see how her answers change...
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)
( just type what the kids said...)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
Doing bad things.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Being nice and doing stuff for each other and for friends.
6. How old is your mom? 30
7. How tall is your mom? 9
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Shows…that Cozie likes
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Me coming home
11. What is your mom really good at?
doing Daddy’s planes and writing maps
12. What is your mom not very good at?
doing stuff that’s not right
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
noodles and chicken nuggets…giggle giggle
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
being nice to my brothers
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a girl that’s named Mommy…WordGirl
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Show me how to play games that are hard
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I’m 4 and you’re 9…we’re not the same size… (how are we the same) by eating red ketchup
19. How are you and your mom different?
Having yellow hair and red hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
By hugging each other
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Go to school.