Friday, April 10, 2009

What we've been up to


This is my morning 2 days a week. Cosette goes to preschool and watch her teacher's boys. Owen, of course, being one day younger than Isaac. I've probably mentioned all this before. And now to add to the fun is a girl just weeks younger than Isaac and Owen. Our mornings are crazy, but they're fun! I'm just thankful I don't have triplet 3-year-olds, an 18-month-old, and 6-month-old of my own.

This pas weekend held a real treat for the kids and for my Mom. Mom turned 50 and to surprise her, we flew down for General Conference. The kids LOVED the airport...all 4 of them we were in (don't we love layovers?!) The kids were a dream on the plane, even falling asleep on the second leg going down and coming back up.
I don't know why, but I never pulled my camera out while in California...hopefully Grandma took some pictures I can post.
With Cosette's birthday coming up, Grandma gave her present early. I had intended on waiting a week to let Cosette open it, but she managed to find the box and took matters into her own hands. Thanks Grandma! She loves it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janetlee said...

What a treat! Looks like fun.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a nice trip. What a fun surprise for your mom. It was good to see you even though it was for a little bit. Glad you made it home safely.

jc said...

what a wonderful surprize for your mom. I love it. Th kids all look like they are having fun. Even the one with the beard. All those kids in the am's would be a sure way to wake up. You are a great mom.

Kaylene said...

at first I thought you were saying that Rob was a kid, but anyway, I'm glad that you could come visit us. we are going to try to get up your way sometime in the not too distant future, it will just take a while. Love ya!

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!