Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cosette is...

I must tell you about Cosette. A while ago she was frustrated that she could not read the words herself to one of her kids books. We told her that if she practices saying the letters it will make a word and soon she will be reading. Now she picks out words at random places and on random things sounding out letters to everything. Just the other day she wrote, I km hom frum rschool and... This says, I came home from preschool and... I think this is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. WOW how our kids grow up so fast.

5 comments:

jc said...

She is remarkable. Smart just like her mom and dad. I miss you all.

Janetlee said...

Her kindergarten teacher won't have anything to teach her. In fact, Cozy will be teaching the class I bet!

Judaloo said...

That is awesome!! Way to go, Cozy!!

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with Cosette that is amazing. I can't believe Ethans face!!! It was good to see you thank for coming over I know how crazy it can get trying to see everyone.

Treehouse Family said...

Hmmm that is amazing...Cozy spells as well as some of the seniors at the high school. She needs to be in the gifted and talented program ASAP...do they have those in "rschool"?

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!