Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Week after Halloween

Ethan had his first birthday Nov. 3. It's hard to believe he's reached this milestone. While I was in the hospital, Rob flew up here to Pocatello for his job interview. When Ethan was 13 days old, Nov 16th, we flew up to pick out our house. When Ethan was 8 weeks old, we moved up here. With Christmas being just 6 weeks away, that's how close we are to have lived here for one year.


This is what a sleeping dinosaur looks like at our house.



I can't vaccum with Ethan around, he chases the machine and sits in front of it. Now that he's walking, he chases me and tries to help. I guess I should make use of my helpful children while they're still willing...


Daddy didn't get to dress up for Halloween, so he dressed like a princess a couple days later. Cosette was his main costume designer.



Ethan pulls the blanket over his head to sleep. I wanted a picture of it to remember.




Isaac's innocent face when we asked if he'd snitched some candy.





We knocked on a couple of the houses between the church and home on our way back up the hill. The kids thought it was quite fun.



Trunk or Treating at the church. We got so much candy, it filled a 5qt ice cream container.







No comments:

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!