Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kids


Cosette took this picture of Isaac and me as well as the one of Ethan. Judging by the other pictures she took, these two were kind of lucky shots! The hammock is the place to be at our house though.

Ethan thought he could escape. I still have a hard time believing he's almost 9 months old. I guess it's because I have a 2-yr-old and 4-yr-old to 'compare' him to. Ethan is such a joy though.










Cosette loves being a big sister. She's very helpful, especially when it comes to Ethan. I know that I can't count on that willingness forever, so I'm trying to take advantage of it while I can! She will even change Ethan's wet diapers for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sera said...

LOL looove the photos, especially the photo of you and Isaac and wee Ethan in the back ground lol great shot!! You cant believe how quick Ethan is growing up, every time I see a photo I can notice how much he is growing up, so make him stop please, I want to see a baby Ethan when we come over next year lol!! :-)

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!