Tuesday, February 5, 2008

End of January...Month 1

We had the whole Idaho family over for Family Home Evening (except Mom). Rob and I were excited to be able to open our home and share with so many people. 16 people fit easily. What a blessing.
I just like pictures the snow from our front window. One of these days I'll get a picture from the park out over the valley.
Ethan is three-months-old. He is such a sweet boy. I don't want him to grow up, I'm enjoying him as a baby.
Cosette really wanted to go play in the snow. She'd been waiting for Rob to get home to go out with her. When I have the two boys, it's hard to get outside with her. She got her stuff on about 4pm and was just waiting. About 15 minutes later, she'd fallen asleep.

2 comments:

Sera said...

I just love the photo of Cosette sleeping.....She is so gorgeous!!! xoxo

Judaloo said...

Totally love the picture of Cozy waiting in the chair.

The one picture of your house with all the fam totally reminds me of Aunt Margies house at Christmas! Love it!!

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!