Thursday, September 6, 2007

Elephant Head


Isaac enjoys his popsicles.

Our family is posing in front of our tent and family flag. Rob and I made the flag at our first reunion together in 2001. It has come with us every reunion since then.
It would be nice to say the reunion was injury free. Isaac fell and chipped just a bit off his front left tooth on Friday, the first full day we were there. I decided to bang up my leg that day too. Cosette got this bump on her head as we were coming home. She opened the passenger door into her forehead. Before she had even looked at it, she says, "I look like an elephant!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Kid Wisdom

  • 6.9.15 (Sitting in Emma's office writing a string of abc's) Mom: You have to put a tail on the "u". S: You doesn't have a tail, Reesy has a tail.
  • 6.8.15 Isaac: You know, the grass-watering hose thing? Ethan: You mean sprinkler? Isaac: Yes, the sprinkler.
  • 4.1.15 S: I not sleepy {yawn}. Emma: You just yawned. S: What's "yawn" mean? Emma: That you're sleepy. S: I not sleepy!